Okay, this recipe started in 2017 (yeah… this year). But, it’s a keeper. So, I’m a huge dark chocolate fan (go delicious healthy food!), which my wife got me hooked on. So, I updated an online recipe and made it my own to create an amazing, dark chocolate fudge recipe.
Ingredients: Put everything into a pan. This includes:
- 1 (7 oz) jar of Marshmallow Cream (Perhaps use something other than the standard GMO brand)
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 2/3rds cup evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons butter from cattle who eat grass
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (Himalayan salt of course!)
PUT ASIDE (not into the pot)
- 2 cups of Dark Chocolate chips (the best you can find)
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
So, here’s what to do:
- Prep an 8×8 sheet and line it with aluminum foil
- Warm up the pot that you put everything in except the chocolate chips (Dark and SemiSweet) and vanilla. . Get that sucker up to a boil while stirring constantly.
KEEP STIRRING! Yes, do that from the start of the boil for 5 minutes.
- After 5 min, then add only the Chocolate Chips (Semi and Dark). Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Finally add the vanilla after the mixture is smooth. Stir in real good and take off the burner. Doesn’t it look great! Keep stirring!!
- Pour that bad boy into the sheet. Then cover it in saran warp to place into the fridge.
After two hours of waiting in the fridge, it should be delicious and ready to go. GOOOO US!